Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (HarwoodD)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: brain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture I: The Necessity for a Spiritual Insight
- the brain of a child when it is first born, according to our modern
- up when he prepares a model. And now let us look at the brain of a
- parietal con-volution of the brain. This is developed plastically in
- the brain. But the whole of this development takes place during
- connection between blood, nerves and the convolution of the brain: (of
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture II: Spiritual Disciplines of Yesterday: Yoga
- the moulding of the brain, in the shaping of the whole organism,
- Materialism says: I find imprints in the brain, the brain has
- brain, and these make the imprints. This is false. The soul makes the
- nervous system, in our brain, and in those parts in the rest of our
- organism which are connected with the brain through the nervous
- processes of our brain. Unceasingly from our birth till our death we
- through the spinal cord into the brain. We do not only breathe with
- our lungs, we breathe with our brain. But this means that our brain is
- out-breathing — surges and lives within our brain. This goes on
- experienced it. Thus he came to experience how in the brain, breath
- breath. Thus thought was not only in the brain, not only in the lungs,
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VI: The Teacher as Artist in Education
- mechanics before his 11th year they clog his brain, they congest, and
- make the brain hard, so that it develops migraine in the latter years
- his brain, but they go in by way of the rest of his nervous system
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VIII: Boys and Girls at the Waldorf School
- condition in which there is too much blood in the brain. Hence during
- these years the brain behaves as though it were congested with blood.
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture IX: The Teachers of the Waldorf School
- has been thinking, when he has thought hard the inside of his brain
- to you physiologically; I can now only give the facts. Now the brain
- about the brain. These have been deposited during the process of
- thoughts, the brain becomes filled with unreason — forgive the
- compounds; they litter the brain and be-slime it. These excretions,
- entry into the brain, but they beat up against the brain and thus
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: