Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (HarwoodD)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reality
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture I: The Necessity for a Spiritual Insight
- super-sensible reality underlying the world of sense-perception?”
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture II: Spiritual Disciplines of Yesterday: Yoga
- me in that it is an image, whereas I am a reality. ‘Spirit’
- we seek reality, so when we seek the reality of spirit and soul we
- nothing of the reality. — But we do perceive revelations of the
- world of appearance (the unreality) which can be perceived by sheer
- fainting of the soul where reality is concerned. Actually, knowledge
- permeating with reality the endings of mere intellect, our concepts,
- And from this we must come to feel that reality which is working in a
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture IV: Body Viewed from the Spirit
- appear to be the case. But this is only in appearance. For in reality
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture V: How Knowledge Can Be Nurture
- the geologist, is an abstraction. There is in reality no such thing.
- In reality there is only the earth which is covered with plants. We
- reality. And this we achieve by introducing the child in this natural
- man in front of me, he then is a unity. A unity, in reality, is a
- things which are logic-ally most remote are often in reality
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VI: The Teacher as Artist in Education
- Causality in life. Before his 11th year a human being has in reality
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VII: The Organisation of the Waldorf School
- reality as it comes. If teachers could be kneaded out of wax then one
- could make programs. But this cannot be done. Thus the first reality
- begun too soon a sense for living reality is lost and gives place to a
- soul. In this way the living reality of the world becomes part of a
- reality of everyday life they will meet it in quite a different way,
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture IX: The Teachers of the Waldorf School
- And here again I must say an abstract thing, but in reality it is a
- fanaticism, and confront purely the reality of the growing child.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: