Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (MongesMB)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pour
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- Those beings who are so exalted that they can pour forth love
- pour forth love. Here we touch upon a deep mystery which
- moon as a dwelling-place is the one who from there pours
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- by sea-water or enveloped in vapour. But those regions which
- were, in the masses of water and vapour. It would be,
- aqueous vapour. The further back we go, the more attenuated
- and like his vapoury, watery environment do we find the human
- of water, mixed with vapour — not like our present water,
- the water of the present, but water mixed with vapour, in
- from a being whose body is the water-vapour earth. Then
- by the astral body and the ego. The watery vapour mass then
- water appeared. No longer were vapour and water mixed
- must designate water-vapour, water-air spheres. As long as he
- or “Vapour,” otherwise a misunderstanding arises.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- your ego were floating about in a vapour-like form. Even
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: