Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (MongesMB)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: quite
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture I: The Doctrine of the Logos
- quite different one. If Spiritual Science is to fulfill its
- have to express ourselves in quite radical terms. Let us
- make this point quite clear by means of a
- these geometrical facts quite apart from this Euclidian book,
- not have this purpose, but quite a different one. And, for
- and lower grades. Men have experienced this quite differently
- that this may be quite clear, let us make
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- quite necessary that we remember that during the night, while
- must, nevertheless, be quite clear to us that there is an
- becomes something quite different from what it is between
- quite clear that in a higher reality there can be no entity
- we see during the day when he is awake. By day he is quite
- been unable to do? What was yet quite foreign to it? What had
- animals still exist under quite different conditions from the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- very real meaning. Let us be quite clear about the meaning of
- must interpret them literally, quite literally. Now, what was
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- stands there quite literally. In Greek, the word
- to go very far back. In the writing of Tacitus it is quite
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- truth will be proclaimed, and men will work for it in quite
- often quite unconsciously, merely from an inclination toward
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- would find the human form quite different from that of the
- from the present forms, would appear to you quite improbable.
- quite superficially if we wish to understand what has
- suppose, for example, something in reality quite impossible,
- quite different on the embodiment of our planet which just
- men walked about as they do today, are quite in error. The
- water-man. But that would not be quite correct. Previously
- man.” But we are quite sufficiently informed about
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- represent the matter quite pictorially, let us in spirit
- understand this quite clearly, we must once more bring before
- Moreover, we wish it to be quite clear that the ego acts in
- us hold this clearly in mind and take very earnestly, quite
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- restored what had been lost in a quite natural way.
- concept, something quite different from Jus or
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- Atlantean Flood. At that time, quite in conformity with their
- quite comprehensible that men, now for the first time
- something quite different from the Church of the present day.
- made to her, she is quite intentionally called just the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- divided according to quite different fundamental laws.
- or for self-consciousness. By this we understand quite
- is quite impossible to disagree about their higher nature;
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XI: Christian Initiation
- quite proper. He does not need to lose this; he needs it
- and understands. The infallibility of the Pope is quite
- quite specific with the physical body, in order that this
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- he is fundamentally quite different from the person he was
- finds the process to be something quite different. It is a
- is, with the manner of giving of names which was quite
- speak quite esoterically it would naturally be necessary to
- quite compatible with what the other disciples wish to show,
- is dissolved and the water becomes quite transparent. Because
- Resurrection is to be taken quite literally, for He said:
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: