Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (MongesMB)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: salt
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- we have here a vessel filled with water. In the water, salt
- we have warmed the water, we have made a salt solution. Now
- let us cool the water. The salt precipitates and we see how
- the salt condenses below and forms a deposit at the bottom of
- eyes, something else is happening. While the salt is
- condensing below, the spirit of the salt streams up through
- the water, filling it. The salt can only become condensed
- when the spirit of the salt has departed from it and become
- the case of the salt, when it condenses and is precipitated
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: