Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (MongesMB)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: truth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture I: The Doctrine of the Logos
- order that he may draw from it the truths that are under
- book, and because we already know the truths concerning the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- allow the truths of Spiritual Science which lie at their very
- elementary truths of this conception by penetrating further
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- earth, love is developed there. That is a very real truth.
- discern what deep, mystery-truths are presented in it,
- transcription of this profound truth concerning the meaning
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- in the Gospel of St. John the truths of Spiritual Science can
- to discover these truths, it will be necessary to weigh every
- expresses the truth of this testimony in very special
- introduced as confirmation of the truth of the testimony of
- therein is, in truth, concerned with the actual identity of
- truth which made it possible to state that He, who had been
- with the Mystery-truths of the Christ Who was to come; as one
- having become convinced of its truth through what we are now
- filled with Devotion and Truth.
- law was given through Moses, but Grace and Truth came
- profound truth: — Each human individual ego is one
- truths. He has in mind the historical figure of the Baptist;
- Father, filled with Devotion and Truth.” Devotion is
- the truth of which is substantiated by Christ-Jesus Himself,
- truth was concealed in the words: — “For out of
- of truth came into being through the Christ. You see how
- one truth after another was revealed to the neophyte in the
- course of his initiation. A very important truth is always
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- evolution. There are, to be sure, absolute truths, but they
- Each age must have its special function, its special truths.
- possible to impart truth in its present form. Do not imagine
- the truth in the form in which it is presented today.
- truth will be proclaimed, and men will work for it in quite
- the forms of truth, but that what corresponds to a particular
- highest truth in language and functions befitting the
- certain way, were able to comprehend occult truths. In our
- but at that period spiritual-scientific truths could only be
- about profound truths? Only those who were able to perceive
- revealing these truths to someone who perceives with
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- foretold the profound truth about the Word which later
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- “This is my blood!” That this truthful
- truth, be fully permeated by the being of the Christ Spirit
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- the words: Truth, Reality, Being exist only in the spiritual
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- this document some particular truths about the spiritual
- those truths which deal with this spiritual life can be
- found these truths for himself and then is directed to the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- mathematical and geometrical truths. These cannot be put to
- Manas-Culture when more and more the sources of truth are
- agreement between what they experience as the truths of
- mathematics. Men agree upon these mathematical truths at
- truths. In respect of other truths, men contend not because
- come into consideration in simple mathematical truths, many
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XI: Christian Initiation
- and their truths. That is one aspect. But there is also
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- truth,” to work upon him, they become an exceedingly
- that we have to do with the full reality and truth of the
- able to understand more and more the profound truths of this
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: