Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (MongesMB)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: water
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- Ocean, and which sank beneath the waters through the great
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- meaning of the changing of water into wine. Even from the
- insipid water of the Old Testament should be superceded by
- was contained within the watery element, but he could only
- baptized with water. This was its symbol: Let yourself become
- water was a baptism of remembrance, that of the Holy Spirit
- which has been wholly lost, and which baptism by water
- the water into wine. The age should be taken into
- Himself so fully to their habits of life that he turned water
- means of the symbol of baptism, by water. It is very
- wine will be transformed back again into water.” How
- a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her,
- much water there: and they came and were baptized.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- is one of rebirth of the human being “out of water and
- man be born of water and the spirit, he cannot enter into
- by sea-water or enveloped in vapour. But those regions which
- were, in the masses of water and vapour. It would be,
- and like his vapoury, watery environment do we find the human
- the water, this human being becomes condensed, gradually
- region of water and air, he gradually descended,
- of water, mixed with vapour — not like our present water,
- but a watery, that is to say, a fluidic condition of
- watery sphere which swam about in cosmic space was not like
- the water of the present, but water mixed with vapour, in
- being. He could exist in this watery sphere, because no solid
- from a being whose body is the water-vapour earth. Then
- the water-earth sphere; these draw from themselves the first
- this watery earth-water sphere. If you were to follow this
- by the astral body and the ego. The watery vapour mass then
- water-earth. (We cannot now follow further the evolution of
- condensation of the water, and, in a certain sense, air and
- water appeared. No longer were vapour and water mixed
- together, but water and air were separated from one another.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- covered with water. At that time the conditions there were
- extensive bodies of water, but, especially in the south of
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XI: Christian Initiation
- him by an external symptom in which he feels as though water
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- we have here a vessel filled with water. In the water, salt
- is dissolved and the water becomes quite transparent. Because
- we have warmed the water, we have made a salt solution. Now
- let us cool the water. The salt precipitates and we see how
- the water, filling it. The salt can only become condensed
- diffused into the water. Those who understand these things
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: