Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (Unknown)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: druid
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Migrations of the Races
- result was the mixing of the Celtic with the Druidic Culture. The
- reason why Druidic Culture had so much spirituality was because it was
- from Ireland came to Germany, with a mixture of Druidic culture, Irish
- Crusades, cives, Cyrus, Dionysius the Areopagite, Druid, Erigena,
- Title: Richard Wagner: Lecture II
- Celts the last traces of the old Druid Mysteries have been preserved.
- Title: Richard Wagner: Lecture IV
- initiates, the druids, spoke of the twilight of the gods out of which
- Title: Theosophy and Rosicrucianism: Lecture I: Theosophy and Rosicrucianism
- have listened, as they are listening to me now, to the Druids
- druidic teachers of ancient times already taught the truth of
- Title: Lecture: The Old Sagas of the Gods
- and in England the Mysteries of the Druids. Both these
- Mysteries have now disappeared. “Druid” means
- Christianity with the Mysteries of the Druids. The prevailing
- the Trotten in the North, and of the Druids in the West. In
- Bards; third, Druids. A man who had been initiated into the
- evolution. This was the concept in the Druid Mysteries. For
- Title: On The Gospel of St. John
- places of the Mysteries. The ancient Druid Priests related
- Title: Lecture: The European Mysteries and Their Initiates
- all in the innermost kernel of man's being. — In the Druidic
- Mysteries (Druid denotes an Initiate of the third degree), the
- The Druidic and Trottic Mysteries were the inspiring source of
- tragedy. Let me put it thus: The Initiate in the ancient Druidic or
- permeated the Druidic and Trottic Mysteries that the Initiates
- Title: Lecture: Mendelssohn's 'Overture of the Hebrides'
- Druid priests, who remained behind here in the West, were able to
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part II: Oslo, 6-16-10
- real sense of the word. In ancient Druidic mysteries this ecstasy was
- Druidic initiation was the outer way, whereas the inner one was
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part II: Oslo, 6-18-10
- in the Druidic mysteries. The candidate united himself with the spirit
- Title: Universe, Earth and Man: Lecture VII: Animal forms -- the physiognomical expression of human passions. The religion of Egypt -- a remembrance of Lemurian times. Fish and serpent symbols. The remembrance of Atlantis in Europe. The Light of Christ.
- and everywhere, back to the time of the Druidic Mysteries, the fish
- Title: Universe, Earth and Man: Lecture X: The reflection in the fourth epoch of mans experiences with the ancient Gods and their way of the Cross. The Christ-Mystery.
- ancient Druidic Mysteries knew, for example, that an ancient Atlantean
- Title: Esoteric Lesson: Berlin, 3-14-1908
- doesn't die from one incarnation to the next. That's the way Druids
- were, and “Druid” means oak — the strongest tree.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: