Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (Unknown)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: medes
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Migrations of the Races
- Medes and Persians, and then the racial stock which made its way
- Medes and Bactrians. Here labored the first Initiates of Zarathustra,
- importance to begin with among the Medes and Persians. These
- Medes who are not, and the tree indicates that the agricultural
- Judaism, Kingdom of God, Knights Templar, Lemurian, Manu, Medes,
- Title: Spiritual Science and Medicine -- Lecture IV
- enunciated by Archimedes, that the brain becomes buoyant as it floats
- Title: Lecture V: Man in the Light of Occultism
- that can serve as a fulcrum, like the fulcrum Archimedes called for
- Title: Life Gifts: Lecture VI: Spiritual Science, the Practice of Life and the Destinies of Souls
- according to the principle of Archimedes becomes lighter than
- Title: Karmic Relationships, VI: Lecture I
- Archimedes. The actual weight of the brain is therefore about 20
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XIII
- from Archimedes. Archimedes describes the cosmic
- Title: Gospel of Matthew: Lecture I
- Medes, Bactrians, and others. In them the power of external
- as the Indian. The Iranians, Persians, or Medes felt what we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: